A killer red wine sampler case without Cabernet Sauvignon? Now that's scary. BUT not for everyone...
Save 22% vs. buying these bottles individually on our site and a whopping 65% savings vs. the same wine under different labels at their respective tasting rooms.
Oh, did we mention
$149/case DELIVERED? Yeah, at that price, this case is good for just about anyone.
Each Sampler comes with 1 bottle of each of these fantastic not Cabernet wines:
- The 2020 "El Pionero" is a blend of Tempranillo and Garnacha with 12 months in new French oak, and built to age at 14% alc. The winery conditions each bottle for 12 additional months in cellar, so this is a great, ready to drink (after a bit of travel shock shakes off) bottle for your collection! 2020 Castillo Labastida Manuel Quintano "Pionero" Rioja - 90-Points, Guía Peñín
- From one of The Barossa's founding families, this gorgeous, sophisticated Shiraz comes from the upper reaches of the legendary Narrow Road Vineyard. Lot 353 | 2021 Single-Vineyard Barossa Valley Shiraz
- A supremely unique wine compromised of old-vine classics like Grenache blended with some of the Clare Valley's original Tempranillo vines. The result is as fantastic as it is unique, a blend pioneered by the producer. Lot 342 | 2017 Clare Valley GTM (Grenache-Tempranillo-Malbec-Mataro)
- Sourced from a legendary Heritage vine producer in Northern California, this meaty, dark, ethereal Santa Barbara County Syrah hails from vineyard sites in Alisos Canyon (52%), Sta. Rita Hills (25%), and the legendary Bien Nacido Vineyard in the Santa Maria Valley (23%) Lot 365 | 2021 Santa Barbara County Syrah - Gold Medal, Texsom
- Deep garnet in the glass with blackberry, dark chocolate, seasoned oak and warm stone leading an emerging bouquet. Smooth on entry with a robust underlying structure carrying juicy black fruit. Lot 202 | 2019 Walla Walla Merlot
- Crafted by a master from an incredible Petaluma Gap estate vineyard planted, Lot 214 is a first-class, no-expense-spared effort. Lot 214 | 2020 Petaluma Gap Pinot Noir - Gold Medal, San Francisco International
- Normally $50-$60/bottle and scoring between 92-95 points year-in, year-out from the likes of Antonio Galloni, Jeb Dunnock and Lisa Perrotti-Brown at the Wine Advocate. Quite frankly, we are surprised we still have any of this to go around. Lot 370 | 2021 Santa Ynez Valley Red Blend
- A blend of 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc, and 5% Petit Verdot, this wine - is a terroir-bomb with vibrant, lively fruit on the nose, and that definitive dirty, dry, dusty French palate just abound with structure - which everyone on this list knows how much I LOVE structure in my wines - and it has the ability to age gracefully over the next decade. 2019 Chateau La Rose Sarron Ambassadeur Graves Rouge - 91-Points, Decanter
- Deep ruby, almost opaque in the glass. The effusive bouquet is nevertheless beautifully restrained with notes of violets, blackberry, raspberry, black olive and garrigue, leather, and coriander spice with praline notes. Lot 303 | 2017 Minervois La Liviniere GSM - 90-Points, Decanter
-S Lot 376 | 2017 Dal Peduncola Rosso Refosco - 92-Points, James Suckling ourced from the estate vineyards of Tenuta Sant'Helena. A native grape to the region, it's produced with 20% appassimento and aged in French and Slovakian oak barriques for 18 months.
- Expressive on the nose with red cherries, plum sauce, and black olive haloed by blueberry and tar. Lot 339 | 2021 IGT Terre Siciliane da Uve Leggermente Appassite Syrah - If you’re a fan of Burgundy, you need this wine in your life; strawberries and cherries on the nose harmoniously intertwine with cinnamon, new, soft leather, and red clay. Lot 336 | 2021 IGT Terre Siciliane Nerello Mascalese